Why should you choose Sectional Garage Doors?
- High levels of insulation, keeping your house warm.
- Vertical opening to ensure the maximum room inside your garage.
- Easy to use remote control operation.
- All round weatherseals help to keep out draughts, weather and debris.
- Solid, safe and dependable with some models secured by design so your insurance company will recognise it.
Roller Garage Doors
Why choose Roller Garage Doors
- Vertical opening to ensure the maximum room in your garage.
- Coils neatly up above the garage door opening so it takes up very little room inside the garage open or closed.
- Remote control as standard.
- The insulated lath, rubber bottom seal and brush lined guides help to keep your house warm and weather out.
- Police approved secure by design available on some models so your insurance company will recognise it.
Fantastic service. We needed a repair at 9.30 at night. SC Door Co came straight out and were quick, kind and helpful. Would definitely recommend!Natalie Crossman
SC Door Co is the best garage company in my area. They provide great quality door and shutter repair services at reasonable prices.Robert Maisey
If you want to hire a shutter installer then you should consult SC Door Co as they provide the best shutter installation services. I was really happy with the installation services they provided me with.Jessica Ellan