Insulated Roller Garage Doors are ideal for energy efficiency insulated with CFC free foam to keep the cold out and the heat in.
Why choose an Insulated Roller Garage Door for your home
- Vertical opening to ensure maximum room in your garage and on your driveway.
- 18mm insulated laths, brush strips at the side and bottom rubber seal help insulate the garage for heat and sound.
- Coils neatly up above the garage door opening so it takes up very little room inside the garage open or closed.
- Robust, with increased strength in comparison to single-skin doors.
- Our garage doors are a remote controlled operation as standard with a manual override in case of power failure.
- Police approved Secured By Design available on some garage doors so your insurance company will recognise it.
- Safe! Anti-drop safety brake and bottom edge safety system so the garage door cant be brought down on any obstacles.
- Clean simple design that looks good in any setting.
- A number of RAL colours and finishes available including classic woodgrains to contemporary anthracite and duck egg blue.
- Energy conservation that can help reduce your energy bills.
- Up to seven year full warranty.
- Optional extras are available
Colours & Style
Our Insulated Roller Garage Doors come in a choice of RAL colours, from crisp white and creams, to bright colours that look great on a contemporary property. We also offer garage doors with a woodgrain finish including rosewood, and golden oak, for a rustic finish.
Take a look at some of the more popular colour choices >
Benefits of an Insulated garage door
When installing an insulated garage door you will notice that your garage becomes warmer.
The insulated door will help to keep the cold air out, helping to maintain temperatures inside the home.
An insulated door is more durable than a none insulated door, as they contain multiple layers of materials.
Due to the multiple layers of materials within an insulated door, helps to reduce outside noise when the door is closed.
All electric roller garage doors we supply and install include 2 high quality remote control fobs as standard.
Roller doors come with a range of safety systems which detect an obstruction whilst closing.
All doors are manufactured and designed with 77mm twin walled aluminium slats and filled with CFC-free insulating foam.
Due to the design of the roller garage doors, they can be adapted to accommodate most types of garages, even those with arches, or onto double or triple garages.
Electric roller garage doors include a motor drive for reliability and smooth operation. In the event of a complete power failure, a manual winding handle cam be used so that the door can be opened from inside the garage.
Roller doors are ideal for garages with limited headroom inside. This allows additional roof space inside your garage and maximises the drive through height.
GALLERY OF INSULATED ROLLER DOORS WE HAVE SUPPLIED & FITTED
Gateshead - NE8
Gateshead - NE10
Gateshead - NE8
Gateshead - NE8
Gateshead - NE9
What Our Local Clients Say About Us
“Everything went very smoothly, the quality of the product is good, the guarantee was emailed through with a receipt I cant fault their workmanship”Vera FaulknerSupply & Fit of Insulated Roller in Gateshead
“A very professional, high standard job from start to finish. Very pleased with everything and would definitely recommend.”Sam LynnSupply & Install of an Insulated Roller Door in Gateshead
“Very efficient and professional installation. Installers were pleasant and left the drive clean and tidy. Would recommend them.”Graham WilsonInsulated Roller Garage Door Fitted in Gateshead
“Great service. Came out and explained what was going to be done. Good price and excellent installation service.”Kieran DReplacement Insulated Roller Doors Installed in Gateshead
Roller Insulated Door FAQ,s
In the event of a power failure, the door can be opened and closed from the inside using the manual release mechanism. If your garage door is the only access into your garage, and you don’t have a pedestrian door we always suggest adding an external manual release. This allows you to access the garage from the outside in the event of a power failure.
An Insulated garage door is always a better option, especially when you have a bedroom above or rooms next to your garage. They are great for thermal efficiency and keeping the cold out, and the heat in.
We supply and install mainly 77mm laths. These offer a 16-18mm insulation thickness. We can supply and install a 55mm lath, known as a Compact Roller garage door but the insulation is not as thick, at 6-8mm.
if you would like to fit up and behind the lintel of your garage to maximise your opening then a gap of 300mm is required.
Do You Need A New Insulated Roller Door in Gateshead?
You can call SC Door Co to get a quick quote or complete the online form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Areas we cover:
We cover all areas within Gateshead, including; Low Fell, Saltwell Park, Lobley Hill, Ryton and all nearby areas.